Saturday, July 14, 2007

jAuNdiCe & G6PD???

~ 09 jUly
When the first day Zheng Xian was out, his PD Dr. Lilian Lim told me my son so far was ok because is the first day, the hearing test will be done by 2ml & she will check him every morning after that report to me....
At 5pm+ ~ hubby brought my MIL & Xinyi come, Xinyi so happy when she saw her 弟弟 & she know what her 弟弟's name.....
At 6pm+ ~ My previous company's colleague came to visit me so touch.....
At 7.30pm+ ~ When we're at the nursery room to see Zheng Xian, one of my friend visited me also. We're chit chat around 8.30pm+ then she back home....

~ 10 jUly
My Gynae came in at 8am, he check my wound & ask me got pass urine, got take painkiller etc, then he told me if everythings is ok can discharge on Wednesday..Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket can go home liao....But around 9.30am+ Dr. Lim came in, told me that Zheng Xian has done e blood test & discover he got Jaundice & G6PD, so he need to be under the light..She explain to me that is very common have Jaundice nowadays, & she need to observe Zheng Xian for one week because of the G6PD, she said he can live a normal life but cannot give him Traditional medicines such as certian herbs & beans such as San zi zi, fave bean(bain dou)& chuan lian(banned in S'pore) & Don't use Mothballs, All this will make the red blood cells break down in people with G6PD deficiency. Breastfeeding mothers aslo not to take any of this too as the chemicals can reach the baby through breast milk. At every visit, tell the Doctor or dentist that he has G6PD deficiency.....She told me at least must stay until Monday if early is Sunday, very sad that my little boy cannot go home with me Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: