Monday, July 16, 2007

政贤回家了。。。。。

15 jUly 07
At 9.30am+ ~ i was lie down on bed, a phone call came in, i heard my hubby told Xinyi was 小阿姨打来的 so i let her talk to my sis first(because my eldest sis & younger sis will come my house) then she call mummy. When i pick up the phone i answer hahaha is Zheng Xian's PD, i said sorry to her....she said is ok then told me Zheng Xian e Jaundice level was went down, she ask me want to bring baby home?? hahha i was happy answer yes want to bring him home....She said at home still need to let him sun on the morning time to prevent the Jaundice level go up again, on wednesday need to bring him to check up either to her clinic or to Dr. Don Wong there because beside his clinic got GP....After a while the hospital also called my hubby said that before 12pm come to bring your son home & remember to bring one set of baby' cloths & wrapper Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Zheng Xian can come home le....after 15mins later my 2 sis also reached my house, they aslo hAppy can see Zheng Xian..

At 10am+ ~ we drove 2 cars with my MIL to the hospital bring Zheng Xian home, reach there about 11am the carpark still got a lot of empty spaces. We're total 7 person go up to the nursery room, the nurse saw me said come yr son is here, ask me take out my son's cloths then she change for him, she teach me how to clean his Umbilical cord(肚脐), give me a bottle of milk ask me go home to feed him by 11.30am. After a while hubby settle the bills come in the nursery room, the nurse asked me is your hubby drive car? i answer yes then she told my hubby to drive the car standby at the entrance, she will pull our boy & go down with me...

16 jUly 07

No comments: