Thursday, July 12, 2007

thE biRth stOry of zhEng xiAn.......

mUmMy ~ 08 jUly 07
At 12pm+, i discover got a bit brown discharge, so i asked my sis is that alright? Af first, i tot because of i drink e coconut juice, She say no & told mE is the sign of stArt already....... & remind me is that everythings prepare (hospital bag)ok? i say yes. Around 4pm+ my sis was goin back to M'sia, keep remind me must be careful ya...
At 6pm+ i told my hubby that i got the feeling of that & still got brown discharge, said 2ml morning ask Gynae(alrdy got appointment at Mon 9.30am).He sayang my tummy & told bb not this time ok hehehe, after that i go kitchen to cook Xinyi's dinnerPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket.
At 7pm+ ~ i ate dUriAn again wAs left over on Saturday de yUmmy yUmmy..
At 8pm+ ~ iron hubby's cloths
At 12pm+ ~ hubby ask me am i ok or not? i say if not ok i will wake u up kekeke
09 jUly 07
2am ~ i woke up, contraction was coming on and off, not so strong but bearable, drink some warm water then go sleep again.
At 3am ~ the pain was half & hours once, i was thinking want to wake hubby up to go hospital? If yes also must wake Xinyi up then bring her to MIL's house, lie down on bed Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...
At 4am ~ the pain was almost 20mins once & the feeling was like last time, so woke up my hubby he say better go hospital now. Called his mum said will bring Xinyi to her house, woke up Xinyi she was blur blur & slept all the way to MIL's house.
Around 5.20am ~ When on the way to Mt.A, msg my 3 sis that i am going to hospital. reach Mt.A hospital, the pain make me cannot walk have to stop a while then continous, reached e 24hours clinic the nurse asked me to sit on the wheelchair then push me to take lift haha i don't know which floor i am going, because of the contraction pain. She push me in to the labour ward room 2, asked me change their gown & pass urine for testing.
At 5.35am ~ after that i lie down on bed, the nurse strapped on the CTG Monitoring on my tummy to monitoring of bb's heart beat & uterine contraction..hubby sAw me so painful asked me want to jab Epidural?? I say NO to him...then the nurse asked him go back the counter do registration.
At 5.50am ~ oOOoOOOoo the pain was non stop liao & you can heard the different sound from the CTG Monitoring, "pipo..pipo...pipo" after that is "pipopipopipopipo" running very fast & loudly means the contration pain come.....
At 6am ~ The water bag burst....the nurse start "kan cheong" liao, she clean the bed, told me that already called the Gynae & he is on the way......after a while, the nurse asked me DON'T PUSH yet because the Gynae haven't come & keep remind me DON'T PUSH(heard my hubby said already can see baby's head), me turn to left side & remove the pillow...oOOoOo my both hand was holding my hubby & keep calling "daddy daddy pain & Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket.....
Finally, i sAw my Gynae cAme in but still have to wait for him to change his gown...he walked to me said that now you can open your legs big big, i slowly open my both legs, Gynae said u can push now, hubby told me can see baby's head also asked me to push...i push 2 times wOhahahaha SHIOK MAN my baby boy came out liao....Lucky i never ask for Epidural if not waste $$ liao....

No comments: